Geoff Kees Thompson
Other than time away from Philly studying his masters in Urban Planning in the Netherlands, Geoff has lived here since 2005. He founded This Old City to advocate for better public space as a means to economic development, improved public health, lower crime and a more environmentally sustainable future. He currently sits on the Executive Board of SOSNA and is the head volunteer gardener for Saint Mark's Church at 1625 Locust Street.
He is also Chair of The 5th Square PAC, an organization committed to voter education and the funding of progressive urbanist candidates for Philadelphia's future.
Articles by: Geoff Kees Thompson
- The Morning Commute: February 26, 2015
- The Morning Commute: February 25, 2015
- The Morning Commute: February 24, 2015
- Tel Aviv Graffiti Featured on Conrad Benner's Site Streets Dept
- South Street West Civic Association Votes In Progressives, Defeats Incumbents
- The Morning Commute: February 18, 2015
- Connecting The Dots: Anti-Density Neighbors & Our Underfunded School System
- POSTCARD: Israeli Urbanism in Tel Aviv
- The Morning Commute: February 12, 2015
- The Morning Commute: February 11, 2015