The Morning Commute: June 26, 2014
Good morning! Here's the Thursday Philly urbanism news.
1) PA Senator Pat Toomey looks to strip bike/ped funding from transportation bill.
2) Gap-toothed development in Francisville is Darrell Clarke's fault.
3) Support Dorrie Gilbert! The first organic grocer in the Italian Market.
4) Bike-share could help provide a low-cost transportation option for low-income Philadelphians.
5) City installing weird little medians for lights on North Broad.
6) Pennsport neighbors concerned total underbuilt walkable brewery development is an overbuild, because of parking.
7) Where the transportation construction projects are.
8) University City skyline slowly materializing
9) Important findings on population density and neighborhood improvement.
10) Forget the Google car - this hardware hack lets people turn regular cars into (almost) self-driving cars.